CORE focuses on foundational strength, and this introductory course will take you from zero to functional movement, preparing you for all that CORE has to offer. You will build up your abdominal, pelvic, and spinal muscles to support your movement, whatever that movement will entail. The primary focus is utilizing your own body for the work, with a secondary goal of establishing the habit of daily movement. This program runs 6 weeks and is prerequisite for CORE Basic/CORE Elite.
Here is what you can expect:
- You will have workouts to complete daily. Your abdominal muscles are the only muscle group that can be broken down over and over again without needing the kind of rest other muscles need to recover. You will take advantage of this to build them up.
- You need no extraneous equipment. All exercises are bodyweight. You just need the available space to move and to show up.
- Exercises are simple, with each workout consisting of reps and holds.
- Workouts may take anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes.
- You will need a smartphone capable of running Discord (discord.com, which is free) and YouTube.
Please review the program overview and participation stipulations here before signing up. The course is set to launch on September 6th, at which time the first lesson will be available. Included in the course contents are daily videos and a dedicated course forum in which to communicate with fellow participants.
All sales are final! Please be 100% sure you are set on participating before you purchase access to this course. All questions may be directed to the course administrator at email@example.com.